Wednesday 18 June 2008

New WashproofStudios Logo

View the Animated Flash swf file Here:
http://www.freewebs.com/washproof-design/washprooflogo.htm



Hello Again! this is my new take on the Washproof Studios Logo, I received an email...

"hey dude, your logo is sweet! it looks like it has a hidden message in there somewhere, and the oof/007 thing is for James Bond? was just wondering :)" from Jamma-Man.

Well Jamma-Man, the OOF/007 device is not realy to do with Bond. The original 007 agent was in fact a man called John Dee, Ian Flemming based his Bond character on Dee, also if you have ever seen the original Bond flick you will know Bond was a turban wearing mistic and nothing like the modern day character.

Dee was the original medievil British Agent to Queen Elizabeth I, founder of The Order of the Helmet & later the Hellfire Club (modern day MI5/6) and mentor to Frances Bacon, so its my ode to him to be honest.

As for the A-Sun symbol, this symbol has been used since around 1780 and is used to symbolize Knowledge, Enlightenment and Illumination.

So yes your right the symbology used does have hidden meanings, I have used them in my logo to show that I am "in the know" and an avid student of esoteric symbolisum and the ancient schools of the Arts, knowledge and understanding.

And the name Washproof? its a secret :P maybe I will tell you that silly story another time...Hope you like it, Washproof

No comments: